World Content Market (Autumn) 2023
8 November @ 8:00 am - 10 November @ 5:00 pm MSK
MEAI will lead the delegation and setup India Pavilion at World Content Market (Autumn Edition) 2023.
Pavilion participation cost: USD 1500
Pavilion participation advantage:
- Dedicated table space (1 table, 3 chairs)
- Dedicated wall to put up poster
- Dedicated Interpreter
- Program inclusion in India Focus panel by MEAI’s Secretary
Other participation options:
- Visitor – (seller without stand) – 500 USD
- Meeting Table (outside pavilion) + 1 badge – 2,000 USD
- Stand 6M2 + 2 badges – 3,600 USD
- Stand 9M2 + 3 badges – 5,400 USD
- Stand 12M2 + 4 badges – 7,200 USD
World Content Market – Moscow unites 1500+ attendees representing 500+ companies from 20+ countries.
- Buyers: Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan (150+ TV Channels, 40+ OTT platforms and video portals, 200+ distributors)
- Sellers: Russia & CIS, Latin America, Turkey, Middle East, South Eastern Asia
Key TV Broadcasters from Russia: TV CHANNEL RUSSIA, CHANNEL ONE RUSSIA, CHANNEL ONE WORLDWIDE, NTV BROADCASTING COMPANY, TNT BROADCASTING NETWORK, CTC MEDIA, REN TV CHANNEL, TV CHANNEL ZVEZDA, TV CHANNEL FRIDAY, TV CHANNEL “RUSSIA – KULTURA”, TV CHANNEL U, TV CHANNEL DISNEY, PUBLIC TELEVISION OF RUSSIA, NATIONAL SPORT CHANNEL (MATCH TV), CHANNEL 5, TV CENTER and many others!
For more details, please contact the secretariat.